Search This Blog

Saturday, July 29, 2017

With God All Things are Possible


          I could not create this kind of beauty on my own.  God created it.  
                                         I photographed it 
            and my husband edited the photograph taking out power lines 
                                  and enhancing the colors.
             It is amazing what we can do when we work with our Father.


I have taken on a new challenge 
to produce a blog 2 times per week. 
I feel stressed. 

How will I manage all that? 
How will I get all the pictures? 
How will I accomplish all I need to do? 

I looked at a serene picture 
and the Holy Spirit put the words in my mind 
and on my heart 
“What will the Lord give me?” 

This blog has never been about what I can accomplish. 
It has only been what the Lord gives and does. 

These are His words and if He wants me to do it,
“He will provide.”
And He always does. 

Remember that when life gets stressful. 
We can do little or nothing on our own 
but “With God all things are possible.”

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."  Matthew 19:26


         This the same sunset a little earlier and at a different location.  
        God gives us so much regardless of our location or point of view.  
                 We only have to check out what He provides.  
                We are enriched when we share God's bounty.  
             He makes it possible to have enough for ourselves 
                    and to share with those who are needy.


        The cloud formations and colors changes as the sunset progresses.  
            I love to take lots of pictures and see what I can get.  
               I have "chased sunsets" to accomplish that end.  
       God provides so much when we open our eyes and hearts to His love.


Blessing: 
My friend, may you allow our Heavenly Father
    to enter and inhabit your heart and soul

May you find your rest, 
    and the incredible JOY that only He can provide.



All photos taken by Debbie and Tim McEwen unless otherwise noted- used with permission

All bible reference from the NIV
unless otherwise noted

If you are interested,
you can click on the Blog Archive
dates on the top right side of this post
to connect to previous blog posts

I would love to hear from you either on the
comment section of this blog post
or through my email
debbieamcewen@gmail.com

I post every Wednesday and Saturday
The next post will be August 2, 2017



                              When you give Him a chance, 
                      He will lead you beside the still waters 
                               amid the storms of life 
                       and He WILL give peace to your soul.
       (photo taken at a campground near Eel Weir, near Black Lake, NY)

1 comment: