Search This Blog

Friday, December 22, 2017

What Are You Searching For?



          As I zoomed in for closer shots of the "supermoon" in November. 
                  as I searched for clarity, I found what I was seeking.
                          Jesus told us "seek and you shall find, 
                     knock and the door shall be opened to you."


What is your heart’s desire?
It is money, fame, power?
How about good health?
A good marriage?
A happy life?
One without worries?
Satisfaction and success in your job?
What else would you really like?

How can you possibly achieve all this in your lifetime?

And what about eternity?
What do you want there?

So many questions.
Where do you find the answers?
Where do you even start looking for answers?

I strongly suggest the “Good Book”
It has answers for everything under the sun.
It only guarantees results if you follow the Son.

I am studying the Good Book myself and have learned that Jesus is my heart’s desire.

The problems still come, things break down, I have relationship problems with family and friends from time to time. I still make lots of mistakes.

However I now have new priorities and I make more choices based on God’s Word.

The satisfaction and inner peace, the Hope and the JOY that I have, show me that I am now heading for what my heart and soul truly crave.

The Wise Men followed a star searching for the King of the Jews.

If you are still searching for peace and happiness.
If you want an eternity of bliss.

Follow your heart and seek the Christ Child.
It is the season to seek and find the only One who can satisfy your deepest desires.

Reach out and take the out-stretched hand that has been waiting to give you the inner most desires of your heart and soul.

In Him, your search is over.



For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost."  Luke 19:10


You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly.  Romans 5:6

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.  Matthew 7:7-8


                          Near Saranac Lake, NY
                   I gaze to the mountains and wonder what lies there.
                   We think about tomorrow and wonder what it holds.
                     When we trust in Jesus, we can rest assured, 
                                   regardless of what happens 
                    never will he leave us, never will He forsake us.

Blessing:
 May the Christ Child bless you greatly with His       Peace, Love, Peace, Grace, Healing and
       never ending Joy.
And may your New Year be filled with His Hope.


            Route 458 between Nicholville and Saranac Lake, NY
                       Even on a frigid winter day, there is beauty. 
                  Our Father has decorated the world for our pleasure.
                                Do you enjoy His handiwork?

All photos taken by Debbie unless otherwise noted.
All bible reference from the NIV
     unless otherwise noted.
If you are interested,
    you can click on the Blog Archive
    dates on the top right side of this post
    to connect to previous blog posts.
I would love to hear from you either 
    on the comment section of this blog post
    or through my email.
    debbieamcewen@gmail.com
I post every other Saturday.
The next post will be next year on January 6, 2018.  
                 

          O Come let us adore Him, 
               Christ, the Lord!

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas. Excellent as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and Christmas blessings on you and Rick too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great message, Debbie! May the Lord continue to bless your efforts to share His thoughts He gives you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jean. And may the Lord continue to bless you with your blog. I have found many good words and inspiration there. Blessings, my friend.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the Christmas cheer . Nice shots of the supermoon, too. Bless you and yours for the upcoming year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome. Thank you so much for your faithful following, reading and commenting. You have been very encouraging for me. Blessings for you and yours for the New Year.

      Delete