Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Do I Write About the Beauty of Your Day, Lord?

 

                                         Eel Pond Road Norwood.


The one You created.

Do I praise the blue sky with intermittent clouds back lit by the sun?

Do I speak of the pristine snow that blankets that land 
    protecting it from the cold?

                             Bridge over stream on Shop Road Norwood, NY

Do I tell of the bare trees touting their great bones
    awaiting the warm breezes of spring? 
    Now they sleep and rest braving the wintry blasts.

                            Eel Pond Road Norwood, NY

Do I rave about the wild critters coming to our feeders? 
    We enjoy watching them,
    knowing we are helping them survive the cold.








Do I admire the beauty of the frost on the trees
    and how the melting water from the roof
    makes icicles that sparkle in the sunlight?



Do I thank You, that You made my heart appreciate
    where You planted me and what You have made,
    so its beauty makes my heart sing?

This is the day the Lord has made,
    let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Yes Lord, I will write Your praises.


It has been months since I posted.  I think I've been in a COVID fog.  We have been blessed to miss the virus but it has still impacted us on much.

                   Even our snowmen have been impacted by COVID!!

God's blessings on you dear friend.



               My hope is in the Lord and I am confident in my tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment